Hot Chocolate Bomb Mold
Hot chocolate bombs are an exploding internet sensation. Make the most beautiful and tasty chocolate bombs for any occasion. Perfect for photos, videos, and social media posts. Our version is unique to the market as it makes swirls on top.
When the transformation from bomb to hot chocolate is complete, you have a tasty warm drink to enjoy.
Perfect for hot cocoa bombs but also great for cake balls, edible cookie dough balls, truffles, soaps, and much more!
As seen in Fab Fit Fun Winter 2021 Box!
Chocolate bomb recipe
Hot Chocolate Bomb Recipes & Instructions
HOT CHOCOLATE BOMB MAKER INSTRUCTIONS SUPPLIES NEEDED:
CHOCOLATE MELTING WAFERS •BAKING SHEET •PLATE •MUG (CLEAR GLASS LOOKS AMAZING!) •FILLERS – MINI MARSHMALLOWS, HOT CHOCOLATE MIX, SPRINKLES, SEA SALT, ETC. (THE OPTIONS ARE ENDLESS!)
- Melt chocolate in a small, microwave-safe bowl in 15 second increments, stirring in between, until
- Add a heaping tablespoon of melted chocolate into the molds. Spread using a pastry brush, paintbrush, or back of a spoon until each cavity is completely covered. Make sure the swirl is well filled in. If you want to get creative, you can fill the swirl in with different color chocolate.
- Place mold on a small baking sheet for sturdiness and freeze for 5 minutes or until set.
- Gently press on the top of each sphere to release the chocolate.
- Fill half of the spheres with a tablespoon of hot chocolate mix and your favorite fillings.
- Warm a plate in the microwave, place the bottom of an empty sphere on the plate to lightly melt chocolate, then place on top of a filled sphere just enough to seal. OR you can use your leftover melted chocolate to pipe or brush two halves together to seal them.
- Decorate if desired with sprinkles and extra piped chocolate.
- Freeze finished chocolate bomb for 5 minutes and then store at room temperature until ready to serve.
- Place hot chocolate bomb in a mug. Pour one cup of piping hot milk over bomb. After watching the bomb begin melting, stir and enjoy.